Winter Jam / Central Park
Location: Central Park - Bandshell area
Entrance via 72nd Street
Date: Saturday, February 1st, 2020
Hours: 11am to 3pm
Admission: Free of charge for all ages
It is an annual winter festival, to encourage New Yorkers to go out and enjoy the outdoors in the colder months, and tourists who want to enjoy the snow. In this festival participants (especially children) have the opportunity to use skis and snowboards in fresh snow within the city limits, during the event attendees learn to ride ski and use the snowboard. Even dogs have their own assigned area.
● In this area you will find: Snowfield, snowshoeing, open space for skiers and snowboarders, ice climbing.
● It is recommended to bring your own equipment, although some equipment will be supplied at no cost to the participants.
● All participants must sign an agreement before doing any of these activities.
● Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with an ID.
● Waiting lines for activities are subject to close early.
● For more information, call (212) 360-8216.
● Information point for those who wish to visit ski resorts in the state of New York.