Location: Rockefeller Center ice -Track
Date: November to April
Hours: Daily from 8:30 pm to Midnight
Opening hours may change depending on the weather.
Admission: Ticket required and rental skates.
Welcome to one of the most famous attractions of New York City! In the heart of Midtown, only a few steps from Times Square and the theater district is located next to the building Rockefeller Center between 49th and 50th street and Fifth Avenue. it’s a tradition that everyone can enjoy in the city, the Skating rink most photographed and filmed. We have seen this place in movies and series, every year when Christmas tree lights are turned on they broadcast to people from all over the world.
- It’s a place to skate in the heart of Manhattan, very close to St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City Music Hall, 150 skaters are allowed at a time.
- So you should choose the right time if you don’t want to freeze waiting for your turn. The best time to go is during business hours and in the morning. You can’t buy tickets in advance.
- Monday through Thursday there are fewer people and is also a cheaper entry, save some money during the week instead of fighting the crowds on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- A session will be 90 minutes skating on the track.
- Do not be afraid to be inexperienced: There is private lessons ice skating available for those who can’t skate and want to learn.
- Don’t buy skates, Rockefeller Center offers rental skates if you don’t have yours. Note that the cost is per session, and not for the day.